MBA Student – Investment Team vacancy
Company: Deeptech Equity NL
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start date: Rolling internship program
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Hiring process: 2 interview rounds + possible case study
Hiring lead: Martina Barabas / VP Investment Team
About Deeptech Equity NL
At Deeptech Equity NL we have a clear vision of preserving a healthy planet for future generations. To realize this, we are raising a €500m growth & buyout fund with the goal of investing in 15 Dutch Deep Tech companies that drive the climate transition across crucial industries. Our diverse team of 8, supported by renowned industry experts, works passionately towards this vision. As part of our team, you will help source and invest in scaleups that are at the forefront of shaping the future with disruptive technologies including Advanced Materials, Quantum Computing, Photonics, Digital technologies, and many others.
- Lead an extensive research project together with your own team (interim master student), on either Food Tech or another sector within Deep Tech based on your knowledge and preference. This encompasses desk research, coordinating and scheduling relevant appointments, attending exhibitions, engaging with start-ups & scale-ups in this field and working closely with our industry experts within this domain.
- Join the deal team to assist in deal sourcing and the entire deal evaluation process.
- PhD / MBA and demonstrable working experience (+3 years) in a Deep Tech or Climate– related environment
- Passionate about Deep Tech and its potential impact on the climate transition
- Adept at consolidating complex information, interpreting and transforming it into clear & insightful presentations to guide investment decisions
- Fluent in English, with another language a plus
How to apply?
Please send your application to email@example.com, including:
- Your CV
- Short description of a Deep Tech company that you are passionate about and why