Master student – Investment Team vacancy
Company: Deeptech Equity NL
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start date: Rolling internship program
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Hiring process: 2 interview rounds + possible case study
Hiring lead: Martina Barabas / VP Investment Team
About Deeptech Equity NL
At Deeptech Equity NL we have a clear vision of preserving a healthy planet for future generations. To realize this, we are raising a €500m growth & buyout fund with the goal of investing in 15 Dutch Deep Tech companies that drive the climate transition across crucial industries. Our diverse team of 8, supported by renowned industry experts, works passionately towards this vision. As part of our team, you will help source and invest in scaleups that are at the forefront of shaping the future with disruptive technologies including Advanced Materials, Quantum Computing, Photonics, Digital technologies, and many others.
- Collaborate with an experienced MBA student to conduct in-depth research on Food Tech or another sector within Deep Tech based on your knowledge and preference. This includes desk research, attending relevant appointments and exhibitions, engaging with start-ups and scale-ups within this field, and closely collaborating with our industry experts to gain profound insights into the subject matter.
- Assist the deal team in deal sourcing and the entire deal evaluation process where necessary.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Business or Finance
- Strong interest in Deep Tech and its potential impact on the climate transition,
- Previous internship at a start-up / scale-up or VC fund
- Analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply?
Please send your application to email@example.com
- Your CV
- Short description of a Deep Tech company that you are passionate about and why